Welcome to StarUML!StarUML - The Open Source UML/MDA Platform
|StarUML is an open source project to develop fast, flexible, extensible, featureful, and freely-available UML/MDA platform running on Win32 platform. The goal of the StarUML project is to build a software modeling tool and also platform that is a compelling replacement of commercial UML tools such as Rational Rose, Together and so on. Learn more...|
Word Template Designer v1.0
This module is very useful to define Microsoft Word Template for StarUML Generator. It interoperates with both StarUML and Microsoft Word. It requires Microsoft Word XP or 2003. After installation of this module, you can find a new menu item [Tools]->[Word Template Designer] in StarUML.
- Jan. 8, 2008 - A new module is contributed
The SPEM(Software Process Engineering Metamodel) Extension for StarUML. click 'Modules' menu.
- Nov. 21, 2007 - A new module is contributed
The Softgoal Extension for StarUML. click 'Modules' menu.
- Nov. 10, 2007 - A new module is contributed
Web Application Extension for StarUML. click 'Modules' menu.
- Sep. 14, 2007 - Russian Version of StarUML Documentation is contributed.
Russian version of StarUML Documentation (User Guide and Developer Guide) is contributed. click 'Documentations' menu.
- Aug. 2, 2007 - Japanese Version of StarUML User Guide is contributed.
Japanese(ìíÜâåÞ) version of StarUML User Guide is contributed. click 'Documentations' menu.
- Jan. 24, 2007 - PDF version of Developer Guide is contributed
PDF version of Developer Guide for StarUML is contributed. click 'Documentations' menu.
- Jan. 18, 2007 - A new module is contributed
AML (Agent Modeling Language) Profile for StarUML. click 'Modules' menu.
- Nov. 16, 2006 - A new module is contributed
Eriksson-Penker Business Extensions for StarUML. click 'Modules' menu.
- Oct. 13, 2006 - A new module is contributed
Word Template Designer for StarUML. click 'Modules' menu.
- Oct. 9, 2006 - A new article is contributed
"StarUML Word Template - Generate Rich Diagram Document" by Vishal Rajpara. click 'Articles' menu.
- Aug. 7, 2006 - Official web-site is migrated to sourceforge.net
Dear StarUML users, StarUML web server was crashed and failed to restore the web server and storage. We have backup of most of contents, but sorry we lost all forum contents. From now, StarUML web site is hosted by stable sourceforge.net.
- May. 29, 2006 - Updated contibution information
Updated information about contribution by programming and writing. If you interested in contribution, please read it carefully.
- May. 1, 2006 - Exceeded 20,000 Registered Users
Number of StarUML registered users exceeded 20,000!
- Dec. 30, 2005 - StarUML 5.0 Official Stable released - Friday, December 30, 2005
StarUML 5.0 Official Stable is released.
- Dec. 9, 2005 - Korean Version of StarUML Documentation released.
Korean(ÇÑ±¹¾î) version of StarUML Documentations (User Guide and Developer Guide) released.
- Nov. 30, 2005 - StarUML 5.0 Beta-2 and Documentations released.
StarUML 5.0 Beta-2 and Documentations (User Guide, Developer Guide, API Documentation) released!
- Nov. 23, 2005 - StarUML Consultants Directory started
StarUML Consultants Directory started. The Directory lists consultants or organizations that offer services for StarUML in the worldwide.
- Nov. 15, 2005 - StarUML Core Module Source Codes are released
StarUML Core Module Source Codes (Java, C++, C#, Pattern, Rose, XMI) are released on staruml.tigris.org
- Nov. 10, 2005 - StarUML 5.0 Roadmap Replanned
StarUML 5.0 roadmap is replanned for more test and feedbacks to get better stability.
- Nov. 1, 2005 - StarUML 5.0 Beta released
StarUML 5.0 Beta is released and official site is launched.